Saturday, December 22, 2012

M.i.s.c.e.l.l.a.n.e.o.u.s

Has been gone through many articles in this blog, which start published since the years 2010, found out that, none of the article in this blog are written in english, there are all in chinese.
Today I’ve decided to write an Eng article ,my first eng articles. Please forgive my poor grammar.

So, 22.12.2012… I thought that 21st of Dec 2012 would be the end of the world?  HAHAHA what a silly joke, I’ve never ever believe this rumor even from the beginning. First ,it is not yet proven by scientist. Second, lots of end of world rumor has been come out before this (years of 2000 and 2005) , but none of them are true. Third, NASA has already proven that there is nothing else about end of the world, even thousand years later. But one thing that I believe is, if we are still doing such activities that damaging the earth , end of the world is actually just near the corner. COMING SOON and stay tuned  XD
Yup, don’t bother about the end of the world anymore, let’s relax and enjoy our christmas holiday !

Whenever i think of christmas, I will think of something that relates to…JAZZ music?something jazzy classical blah blah blah==  Haha… anyway, I like jazz the most, did you hear that? It is WHITE CHRISTMAS , in Jazz piano version ! I really enjoy listening to all these christmas music … soft, relax and comfort. I have a question, why does the time seem to pass so fast? few days later, have to say good bye to 2012, lots of fun memories in 2012,it also carries tons of experiences for me too .

What am I planning to do in 2013?

Maybe I shall stop all part-time jobs, and concentrate on my studies, as my CGPA for my past semester is going down hill, the worst CGPA i got is 2.8 / 4.0 . 2 more semester to complete my Diploma, I have to pay more attention and concern . I believe I can chase back my marks, at least must get 3 point something before graduate .

Before finished my diploma, lots of question comes up in my mind,as I would like to pursue my studies after that. Likes…
“Where to further my studies? which subject should I take?software engineering? mobile computing? networking? computer security? or multimedia technology? ” 

aaahh, not going to bother about it currently, let’s enjoy my semester break ! after this will think about it seriously. Oh fuck, my semester just left 2 more weeks....
Next semester will be a tough semester for me, 5 subjects including system methodologies … visual programming…etc…etc… ENOUGH ! it really pissed me off…left 2 more weeks, so let’s enjoy == !

Wishing all Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year !
# Hopefully, no more alone for this coming christmas …

Shari low - christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment